Arco Dee

Gorhol
18th September 2010, 21:32
I have noticed that Arco Dee sailed to Burnley Wharf, Southampton, on the 18th of August and stayed at that berth until the 5th of September. She then sailed to Amsterdam where she remains. Any ideas for the reason?

In the meantime Arco Dart has moved round from Avonmouth to cover the South Coast.

Regards
Gor

sandman
22nd September 2010, 21:16
Gor I assume the Dee still down to one crew, so she lay's over for 3 weeks ,Now In Amsterdam for Drydocking.

johnnoble
12th April 2011, 23:57
hello every one,i was at arco marine, my name is john noble and i was at arco from april 1988 till i was laid off in nov,1990. i was on arco adur(new)arun,thames,tyne and one or two other dredgers in the company.im from hull(ex united towing)and would like to get intouch with a cook called spud tate(also from hull) i lost contact with him about 2003 and it would be nice to see him again,heres hoping, john noble

Tony Shaw
13th April 2011, 11:12
Hello John/

Did you ever sail with an AB Bob Barnes (from Hull) ? I was with him in RMC and he was on the "Tyne" or "Thames" around that time

johnnoble
14th April 2011, 01:16
Hello John/

Did you ever sail with an AB Bob Barnes (from Hull) ? I was with him in RMC and he was on the "Tyne" or "Thames" around that time

hello tony, sorry tony but i dont think i did sail with bob barnes but having said that it,s over 20 years sinse i was at arco and the last time i was on the arco tyne was sept.1990 then i got layed off in dec. 1990 after the company layed 3 ships up.