Bank Line Reunion

Duncan112
30th September 2010, 00:18
As Alistair has pointed out in another thread the reunion is scheduled for next Saturday (9th) - anyone else off this site going?

Duncan Cameron

pete
30th September 2010, 09:51
Sadly, I leave to go on Holiday on Friday 8th Oct. otherwise I would have been there...................pete

Waighty
30th September 2010, 11:54
As Alistair has pointed out in another thread the reunion is scheduled for next Saturday (9th) - anyone else off this site going?

Duncan Cameron

Yes I will be going this year; missed the last two but hope to meet folk I knew. Good opportunity to "swing the lamp".

Mike Waight

ianian
1st October 2010, 10:57
Yes I will be going this year; missed the last two but hope to meet folk I knew. Good opportunity to "swing the lamp".

Mike Waight

Where is the Bank Line Reunion being held.

Regards

ianian

ozedev
1st October 2010, 12:18
Regret that I will not be at the Reunion next week ------------best of luck to all who manage to get there.
We have relocated to Melbourne for yet another summer in the sun and to watch the forthcoming 'Ashes' series; as well as St. Kilda win the Grand Final

Dave Vincent

McMorine
1st October 2010, 12:36
Was hoping to make the reunion this year, but unfortunately I'm having Radiotherapy treatment, five days a week for six weeks. Wish everyone who makes it, very best wishes and have a "Wee Dram" for me.

Alistair Macnab
1st October 2010, 17:27
McMorine and Ianian.....

Have fun at the Bank Line reunion on Saturday evening. I would have liked to be with you and all the other refugees! Be sure to tell Brian Lucy that the SN Bank Line section is not meant to compete with the Association!
Cheers!
Alistair.

Charlie Stitt
1st October 2010, 18:58
Was hoping to make the reunion this year, but unfortunately I'm having Radiotherapy treatment, five days a week for six weeks. Wish everyone who makes it, very best wishes and have a "Wee Dram" for me.

Alexander, Radiotherapy, five times a week for six weeks is not a pleasant thing to look forward to. I'm, sure I speak for ALL on this forum, when I say, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope all turns out OK for you. Kind Regards, Charlie.

McMorine
2nd October 2010, 15:59
Many thanks for your kind thoughts Charlie, without going into too many details, its a "mans thing" Regards Alexander.