3rd January 2012, 01:48
Thanks Double D ,Big S(egg)now Storm here in Toronto,its already up to my tips

Tom S
3rd January 2012, 08:02
all the best to you Derek
TomS

Paul Barford
3rd January 2012, 12:57
All the best Derek and any others out there!
Paul

forthbridge
3rd January 2012, 21:07
Best wishes for 2012 to everyone. David'

Derek Dunn
4th January 2012, 09:04
Hi Paul, thanks for the message but I posted that last year lol. How are you anyway, I hope you are well. Have you retired yet or thinking about it. I am going to the Isle of Man in a couple of weeks, I have a friend who was a marine super with Bernard Shulte but he has struck out on his own now - maybe I will get some part time work with him -- I really miss shipping. The nearest I get to shipping is inspecting the boilers on the Steamship Sir Walter Scott. Check out http://www.lochkatrine.com/steamship.html
I wish you and yours a great 2012.

Derek Dunn
4th January 2012, 09:04
Same to you David, I hope this finds you well. Derek.

ian keyl
4th January 2012, 09:38
HI to all the folk who have been on this site and here is wishing you all a very happy New Year and hoping youe the best of health , It may even jog the grey matter to of us all to get the Donkey engine started again on the Ben forum.

Good luck to you all all the breast Ian.

Paul Barford
4th January 2012, 12:32
Hi Paul, thanks for the message but I posted that last year lol. How are you anyway, I hope you are well. Have you retired yet or thinking about it. I am going to the Isle of Man in a couple of weeks, I have a friend who was a marine super with Bernard Shulte but he has struck out on his own now - maybe I will get some part time work with him -- I really miss shipping. The nearest I get to shipping is inspecting the boilers on the Steamship Sir Walter Scott. Check out http://www.lochkatrine.com/steamship.html
I wish you and yours a great 2012.

Hi Derek,
no,not retired yet and probably will keep going until I drop! Currently/still on LNG vessels and due to go back to "Al-Huwaila" at the end of the month. Wish it was still like the Benlomond days! All the best, Paul (Pint)

tam fairweather
5th January 2012, 02:48
Hi All,
All the best for 2012

Tam