Yc/pas/rmas Gallery Section.

OLD STRAWBERRY
2nd May 2011, 11:35
Brilliant, I am absolutely overjoyed that We now have over a 1,000 pictures up-loaded into this section YC/PAS/RMAS. Can I say many thanks to all those who have made contributions and long may it continue. It does go to show that this remarkable Fleet of little ships has made a big contribution to SN and I thank the MOD'S for their help in this. I had better add that I do realise that a lot of the vessels are Serco Denholm which really are commercialy run but they are nevertheless RN Dockyard vessels some of which were ex RMAS and are still manned by many ex RMAS Seamen. Anyway, once again thank You all so much for your support of YC/PAS/(RMAS. (SD).(Applause)

senior pilot
2nd May 2011, 14:06
well said i have managed to find some more old p a s which i put on and hope i can find some more alex

Waighty
3rd May 2011, 10:57
Brilliant, I am absolutely overjoyed that We now have over a 1,000 pictures up-loaded into this section YC/PAS/RMAS. Can I say many thanks to all those who have made contributions and long may it continue. It does go to show that this remarkable Fleet of little ships has made a big contribution to SN and I thank the MOD'S for their help in this. I had better add that I do realise that a lot of the vessels are Serco Denholm which really are commercialy run but they are nevertheless RN Dockyard vessels some of which were ex RMAS and are still manned by many ex RMAS Seamen. Anyway, once again thank You all so much for your support of YC/PAS/(RMAS. (SD).(Applause)

I'm hoping to get more uploaded once I can work out how to "shrink" the size and KBs to match SN requirements! Any help on how to achieve this will be gratefully received.

OLD STRAWBERRY
3rd May 2011, 16:20
I'm hoping to get more uploaded once I can work out how to "shrink" the size and KBs to match SN requirements! Any help on how to achieve this will be gratefully received.
Hi waighty, I'm probably talking a load of "CxxP" but I do mine through Adobe Photoshop element 6 and re-size to a 1000 pixels and also make sure its a JPG pic usually works ok for me, more than that I havn't a clue. Maybe someone else will enlighten You further. I do look forward to seeing Your pics though.

Waighty
6th May 2011, 15:57
Hi waighty, I'm probably talking a load of "CxxP" but I do mine through Adobe Photoshop element 6 and re-size to a 1000 pixels and also make sure its a JPG pic usually works ok for me, more than that I havn't a clue. Maybe someone else will enlighten You further. I do look forward to seeing Your pics though.

Many thanks for that info Strawbs I'll see what can be done.

Slowone
21st June 2011, 18:56
Couple of pic's of KINLOSS and NEWTON put up in the gallery, more to follow .... when I can find them.