Happy to meet shiplovers and (cardboard) modelship collectors and builders!

jeroenpr
30th May 2011, 21:35
Hi all,

I am pleased to introduce myself into this forum which I discovered on the internet after searching for photographs, plans etc of the Lady Class Sydney Ferry "Lady Herron". My name is Jeroen van den Worm from The Netherlands. You may wonder: why is a guy from the lowlands interested in a ferry from 'down under"?? Well, may I invite you to have a look at my website: http://www.worldofpaperships.nl and your question may be partly answered.
Just in case you dont have time now to visit my website: I am a publisher of "niche" cardboard shipmodels with some specialization in Australian ships. Just to give a first impression see the attached photograph which shows one of my models, the Sydney (First Fleet) Ferry cardboard model of the Golden Grove. The Lady Herron will be another model in this range. Got interested now..? If so, hope to meet you once again here at this forum or through WoP's website.
Jeroen van den Worm, Oldenzaal, The Netherlands

Don Matheson
30th May 2011, 23:36
Dear Jeroen Welcome to SN, hope you will enjoy the site. Lots of photos of Dutch barges and everytype of ferry you would like.
Intresting site you have, well worth a deeper look.

Don

billyboy
30th May 2011, 23:49
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

Frank P
31st May 2011, 00:21
Welcome onboard Jeroen, enjoy the site.

Cheers Frank

linerrich
31st May 2011, 12:32
Greetings and Welcome Aboard!

Rich

R58484956
31st May 2011, 16:13
Greetings jeroen and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.