Permmission to come aboard

Red ensign
2nd June 2011, 18:44
Would like to say Hello to all.
I was laid up in dry dock ward 1 of the James Cook Hospital in Middlesbrough, when during the night a Sea king air lifted in sea Captain
Chris Renolds from the North sea off the cost of Whitby the ship was the Scott Pioneer.
He had simmilar problems to me with the bildge pump and plumbing.
We were laid in opposite berths when we got on talking i told him i had been to sea years ago on Mv Waterdale which Became "Sandy" and that was it, we had a great laught "in pain mind you" but a great time no more boring time in the hospital!
Chris gave me the web address of this fantastic site, Chris if you are reading this hope all turned out ok for you!

John

dowling
2nd June 2011, 19:01
Welcome onboard John,amazing where you meet folk isn't it-enjoy the site,you never know someone might recognise you(Wave)

Andy
2nd June 2011, 21:43
Welcome to SN from all the staff, John. We hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to join in wherever you fancy.
Cheers,
Andy

GWB
2nd June 2011, 22:20
Welcome aboard John enjoy the trip

billyboy
3rd June 2011, 00:08
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer.

gdynia
3rd June 2011, 06:38
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

captain61
3rd June 2011, 11:48
Welcome aboard this great site

Stephen

R58484956
3rd June 2011, 17:09
Greetings John and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

jeymarine
13th October 2012, 01:21
hey john you never worked on the sandy lol you just played at it for lots of bootles of becks lol this is jason dont know if you still on here but message me ok all the best willky...

oldman 80
15th October 2012, 23:34
Yes indeed John - Permission is granted for sure.
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.
A thousand times over and more.
(Thumb)