Blue funnel second cook /baker

Taff lewis
1st August 2011, 14:53
Does anyone remember a second cook and baker called G. Duffy was with him on Persues Blue Funnel late 60s to early 70s ???

Trader
1st August 2011, 22:16
Taff, it is Perseus not Persues. I have seen you spell it like that on the other site, British Merchant Navy and it has been pointed out to you by Hugh Ferguson as well. Just a thought. I knew your old bosun Bill Thomas from Amlwch.

Alec.

Taff lewis
1st August 2011, 23:12
Taff, it is Perseus not Persues. I have seen you spell it like that on the other site, British Merchant Navy and it has been pointed out to you by Hugh Ferguson as well. Just a thought. I knew your old bosun Bill Thomas from Amlwch.

Alec.

private message would of been nice , but thanks

terry davies
21st August 2011, 14:15
Does anyone remember a second cook and baker called G. Duffy was with him on Persues Blue Funnel late 60s to early 70s ???

Hi Taff, I first met Gerry in November 1972 when I joined the Patroclus at Gladstone dock as a galleyboy. I was 15 at the time and scared stiff,but Gerry soon made me feel at ease. He was a Chief cook then,I probably sailed on a Glen boat with him as well. He was a great bloke. Regards Terry.

Taff lewis
23rd August 2011, 12:57
Hi Taff, I first met Gerry in November 1972 when I joined the Patroclus at Gladstone dock as a galleyboy. I was 15 at the time and scared stiff,but Gerry soon made me feel at ease. He was a Chief cook then,I probably sailed on a Glen boat with him as well. He was a great bloke. Regards Terry.

Yes he was do you know any thing of him now?
Gwyn

terry davies
26th August 2011, 19:13
Sorry Gwyn,can't help you there but if I do hear anythink I'l get in touch.
Terry.