New member MastheadArt

mastheadart
12th August 2011, 17:06
Just saying hello! I was encouraged to register here by a long serving member "beaches" with whom I've been in recent correspondence on the wonderful subject of maritime art!
Am just getting used to the site layout and have been looking at some of his other work here in the galleries. Some fascinating content.
Looking forward to reading more as I wade through the site.
If anyone as a connection with HMT Northern Gift I'd love some more info about it as it the subject of a piece of stock I currently have.
I am personally interested in anything regarding the working lives of coastal people and vessels in the Hartland area of North Devon, and in Salcombe/Dartmouth/Axmouth
Jo
MastheadArt

stein
12th August 2011, 17:17
Welcome aboard, hope you will enjoy what's on offer here.

captain61
12th August 2011, 17:38
Welcome aboard this great site Jo. Edgar has led you to the best shipping site on the web

Stephen

mastheadart
12th August 2011, 17:42
Thanks, you are all very kind!
My Uncle had the Vanessa Ann..a converted cold war trawler I think..back in the early 80's...I will see if I can find her on here!
I remember visiting it during a re-fit in Cornwall.

jkok
12th August 2011, 18:00
hello,i hope i will find information about ships and people with the common iinterest about ships.

James_C
12th August 2011, 18:54
Jo,
A warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia where I hope you'll find much of interest!
Enjoy the voyage!

R58484956
12th August 2011, 21:25
Greetings to both jkok and MA looking forward to your postings on SN. Bon voyage.

billyboy
13th August 2011, 13:37
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer