Hello

mandrilo
22nd August 2011, 19:22
Just wish to say HELLO to evryone
age 74 , sea time 45 years , ships : old steam ships , tankers , bulk carriers , car carriers , pepar and forest products carriers (news print rools) , hard to list all , serving as Chief Engineer - no limitation
new on this forum
best regards to all
mandrilo

billyboy
22nd August 2011, 22:00
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer

mandrilo
23rd August 2011, 00:19
Hello again
thank you for wellcome , many nice seaman from Philippines sailed with me , can say thank you all . 45 years sea time , from wich 40 years as Chief Engineer and on so many different ships , it was pleasure to have that boys on board
best regards to all
mandrilo

Halinka
23rd August 2011, 00:30
HI:-)
Thank You very much.It's so nice to read,that some people,somewhere in the world can do,what They love.
I wish You Sunny and Weathery Sailing.
Best Greetings from Skagen-
-Halinka-

mandrilo
23rd August 2011, 00:57
thank you for best wishes , not at sea but retired now
have 45 years sea time , 1957 - 2002 , retired and fishing - salmon now , he he he , must go on the water , must feel that my boat rolling and pitcing , but catching nice salmons 10 - 40 lbs is sweet,
planty fish this year
bst rgds to you Halinka
mandrilo

Halinka
23rd August 2011, 01:49
Hi,Mandrillo:-)
I have heard,that whoever had something though a little in common with the sea,more,than to wet one leg,cannot live without it,even being on retirement :-)
I like this,what You write.It must be fantastic to be able to go on the fishing trip though once in a lifetime.
I love to observe fishingboats going up and down the port in Skagen,but with unhidden sorrow I can say-there are fewer and fewer of them every year.The cause is well known-reduced by the EU. :-(

Best Ever Fishing to You !

Greets-Halinka-

gdynia
23rd August 2011, 09:58
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

captain61
23rd August 2011, 13:20
Welcome aboard this great site

Stephen

R58484956
23rd August 2011, 16:15
Greetings Mandrillo and a warm welcome to SN from across the pond. Bon voyage.