the Sun Vista

isleofthanet
16th June 2004, 09:59
Hi everyone, I am not sure if this message is going anywhere? as I am new to the web. Anyway can anyone give me a web address/or further info/official reports of the sinking of the Sun Vista in 1999
regards
Alan

Fairfield
16th June 2004, 11:21
Hi everyone, I am not sure if this message is going anywhere? as I am new to the web. Anyway can anyone give me a web address/or further info/official reports of the sinking of the Sun Vista in 1999
regards
Alan

Try www.maritimematters.com/sun-vista.html

Lanaud
18th June 2004, 04:10
Try this link:

http://www.maritimematters.com/sun-vista.html

Billieboy
28th May 2009, 09:56
I did a number of jobs on, "Meridian", during the Chandris "Rebuild", at Bremerhaven, one of the jobs was to remove, inspect, balance and rebuild the three FD fans, this also included dynamic in position balancing of completed units. This went without a hitch, until the cooling water was lost on one set of bearings, had to manufacture and fit a new shaft, re-metal two sets of "Mitchell", bearing and thrust blocks, in 60 hours, no problem! It was an enjoyable repair as far as I was concerned, the two ships(Galileo Galilei and Leonardo da Vinci) were two of the most beautiful ships that Italia Line ever built. Half of Australia owes their existence to these ships, who moved immigrants from Italy to Australia in the Fifties and sixties.

bert thompson
28th May 2009, 21:00
Welcome to this wonderful site
Best wishes
Bert.

gdynia
28th May 2009, 22:18
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage