19th September 2011, 19:27
This has probably been asked before, but what became of the pension fund. I only served as a Jnr/ 4th Eng for a few years but it only recently occurred to me that pension deductions were taken. Does anyone know how to start tracing these funds . every little helps.

James Dawson
21st September 2011, 09:31
If you write or phone to
Leatherhead House
Station Road
KT22 7ET
They are very good,helped me when I called them up a few years back. You will need your disch. book & NI. numbers. Good luck from an old Ellerman eng. from the same time as yourself.

25th September 2011, 23:15
Thanks for that , will give it a try , buy you a pint if i get anything !