missing ex-rmas vessels.

roofaerosyth
18th February 2012, 17:06
ok guys.once again im asking for your help.ive posted queeries before on the gallery (without any joy) about the whereabouts of pointer A188.ex rosyth dog.sold 1993 ish to pointer marine holland but that is the limit of the info i have.nothing since then. the other one im after info on is ex-rmas cricklade(fleet tender)A381.rosyth marine services bought her from the mod in 1997 at the great harbour.rms sold her a few years back to someone down south who had plans for a conversion on her.(converted to what i dont know).but nothings been heard of her since.as usual , any info will be most welcome .cheers guys.

cryan
20th February 2012, 03:47
Could this be it Roo? its got the HIAB?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flatfoot471/3899826229/

WillieG
20th February 2012, 07:39
Pretty sure this one is the HEADCORN, guys.

roofaerosyth
20th February 2012, 19:23
i dont know.not sure.roo

Waighty
21st February 2012, 15:39
Roo, how about posting the your original request on the Mess Deck forum? See if that gets anything re Pointer. By the way if you go on the RFA Nostalgia website there's a big RMAS section of photos there so maybe they're on there.

RetiredPMSO
21st February 2012, 16:50
ok guys.once again im asking for your help.ive posted queeries before on the gallery (without any joy) about the whereabouts of pointer A188.ex rosyth dog.sold 1993 ish to pointer marine holland but that is the limit of the info i have.nothing since then. the other one im after info on is ex-rmas cricklade(fleet tender)A381.rosyth marine services bought her from the mod in 1997 at the great harbour.rms sold her a few years back to someone down south who had plans for a conversion on her.(converted to what i dont know).but nothings been heard of her since.as usual , any info will be most welcome .cheers guys.

It might be worth your while to think about joining the World Ship Society and contacting a Dave Sowdon. Dave was the PAS/RMAS guru of that Society.

roofaerosyth
21st February 2012, 20:32
Roo, how about posting the your original request on the Mess Deck forum? See if that gets anything re Pointer. By the way if you go on the RFA Nostalgia website there's a big RMAS section of photos there so maybe they're on there.

good idea mike.will do.ta.roo

roofaerosyth
21st February 2012, 20:39
It might be worth your while to think about joining the World Ship Society and contacting a Dave Sowdon. Dave was the PAS/RMAS guru of that Society.

im going to do that as well.cheers pmso.roo

aholtham
27th February 2012, 21:01
Cricklade sighted at Hull on the 27.11.11. See comments with your picture. Cheers Tony.

roofaerosyth
29th February 2012, 01:11
cheers for that tony.roo.