miranda formely Albatross pict wanted

don
10th February 2006, 21:17
ive looked on the miranda website but there isnt really a good photo of the miranda does anybody have a photo of the miranda, she was formely the albatross , plz help find a picture thnks don

EXAB
17th February 2006, 13:33
I also have been requested to find a photo of the Albatross formerly in 1971 the Miranda and in 1969 the Dorothea.She seems to be a popular ship at the moment. (Read)

jim barnes
17th February 2006, 16:03
ive looked on the miranda website but there isnt really a good photo of the miranda does anybody have a photo of the miranda, she was formely the albatross , plz help find a picture thnks don
Back aboard don you know you shouldnt be away unsupervised thinking miranda was a albatross its the booz you know come on lets be having you (*))next you will be calling her dorothea (Thumb)

Gulpers
17th February 2006, 19:54
I also have been requested to find a photo of the Albatross formerly in 1971 the Miranda and in 1969 the Dorothea.She seems to be a popular ship at the moment. (Read)
Don/Ex AB,

I don't know if this is the site you have looked at but, there are several shots of Miranda and Albatross here => http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/showthread.php?t=4261
You may have to dig deeper into the site than the home page. It's an excellent site and well worth a look. (Thumb)

EXAB
18th February 2006, 18:54
Thank you, thank you,Gulpers you are a seaman? and a gentleman I appreciate your efforts.If I can reciprocate in any way I will be only to happy to help.
With in reason of course. (*))

Gulpers
19th February 2006, 16:01
EXAB,

Glad to have been able to help mate (Thumb)

tugboat142
20th February 2006, 23:44
Hi
It can't be this Miranda site your talking about, there are some great photos and history of her both as Miranda and Albatross:

http://home.freeuk.net/nigelhadley/

Regards
tugboat142
Grimsby

Knut
24th February 2006, 19:19
T.S. Albatross? I happen to know at least two ships by thar name. One was the former Swedish training ship by that name. Another the Norwegian turbine ship LEDA who on two occasions bore the name ALBATROSS. Plz. give me a clue here.
Brgds.Knut