lifeboat station

jim barnes
18th February 2006, 16:26
where is this lifeboat station?? come on its a quiz, clue,,, west coast Szotland

vix
18th February 2006, 22:53
where is this lifeboat station?? come on its a quiz, clue,,, west coast Szotland
West Coast of Scotland covers a lot of sea area so I'll try Stornaway? or is it mainland?? Vix (Night)

jim barnes
19th February 2006, 01:54
West Coast of Scotland covers a lot of sea area so I'll try Stornaway? or is it mainland?? Vix (Night)
Mainland

danube4
19th February 2006, 02:04
Cape Wrath. Barney.

vix
22nd February 2006, 06:35
Hi Jim, Pardon my ignorance but...was it Cape Wrath? Vix (Night)

jim barnes
22nd February 2006, 11:36
sorry vix but believe it or not still trying to remember the name of the place LOL, i was stopping in fort william scotland at the time so cant be far away from there im sure.Sorry (Hippy)

IAN BEATON JACK
22nd February 2006, 16:10
sorry vix but believe it or not still trying to remember the name of the place LOL, i was stopping in fort william scotland at the time so cant be far away from there im sure.Sorry (Hippy)
nearest stations to fort william are oban or tobermory,does that jog the memory??. by the way there isin't a station at cape wrath.
ian jack

jim barnes
22nd February 2006, 16:26
nearest stations to fort william are oban or tobermory,does that jog the memory??. by the way there isin't a station at cape wrath.
ian jack Cheers ian probably Oban, is there anyone familiar with Oban.... the mast was outside the lifeboat station car park ??? (Thumb)

benjidog
22nd February 2006, 17:08
Did they use that thing to dry their waterproofs on after a launch Jim?

Brian

Galley Boy
23rd February 2006, 12:29
Could it of been Mallaig?