Funchal

Coastie
23rd February 2006, 04:34
Does anybody have any more info on the Funchal? The last I heard of her was that she was stranded in Egypt somewhere with a defunct engine? Thanks.

gdynia
23rd February 2006, 04:53
Does anybody have any more info on the Funchal? The last I heard of her was that she was stranded in Egypt somewhere with a defunct engine? Thanks.
Coastie
To much wrong things happening in Egypt these days

Coastie
23rd February 2006, 04:57
My ex-Girlfriend has just come back from there and said she had a brilliant time. Mind you, she was in the resorts and not in the main part of the country.

Tassie
23rd February 2006, 05:48
Hi Coastie..according to the following web site, Fremantle Ports, she departed there on 13Feb for Exmouth in Western Australia.

http://www.fremantleports.com.au/Shipping/Movements/PastVisits.asp

I think this is her "Circumnavigation of Australia" cruise as the future arrivals page shows she is not due back in Fremantle till mid March.
Regards....Bill Burton...Hobart

dom
23rd February 2006, 06:08
Hi Coastie..according to the following web site, Fremantle Ports, she departed there on 13Feb for Exmouth in Western Australia.

http://www.fremantleports.com.au/Shipping/Movements/PastVisits.asp

I think this is her "Circumnavigation of Australia" cruise as the future arrivals page shows she is not due back in Fremantle till mid March.
Regards....Bill Burton...Hobart
cruise,exmouth W.A.surly you must be kidding must be a lot of weidos to cruise up there

Tassie
23rd February 2006, 07:23
Yes, it is indeed Exmouth in WA as part of the Circumnavigation cruise of Australia. The port of call are..I Quote..... "13 February 06 to 20 March 06
Cruise from Fremantle, Exmouth, Broome, Dili, Darwin,Thursday Island, Cook Town, Cairns,Whitsundays- Hamilton, Brisbane, Sydney (overnight), Melbourne (overnight) Hobart (overnight) Adelaide (overnight) Esperance, Bunbury, Fremantle." After that she goes back to the UK with the folowing ports of call...I Quote..."Fremantle, Australia Singapore Phuket, Thailand Mormugao, India Safaga (for Luxor) Suez (for Cairo) Suez Canal Piraeus (for Athens) Lisbon Liverpool"
She did the same Fremantle to Liverpool trip last year and I have met people who did the trip and they gave it a high recommendation.
Cheers....Bill Burton...Tassie