Clyde Chancellor/ British Chancellor

Makari
13th March 2006, 22:05
Can anyone out there help, I have been trying to get a photo of the Clyde Chancellor/ British Chancellor but am having no success, I sailed on her in 1960/1961 paid off in Madrass, came home on the British Renown D.B.S. via Abadan, all info welcome, thanks. Mac

John_F
13th March 2006, 23:20
Makari,
I have photos of the Chancellor & the Renown & will post on this thread tomorrow.
Regards,
John F

Makari
14th March 2006, 00:32
Thanks for reply John much appreciated mate. Mac

rknibbs
14th March 2006, 08:23
I have this picture of Clyde Chancellor that I downloaded from a website some time ago - can't remember which one now.

Robert

ruud
14th March 2006, 08:36
I have this picture of Clyde Chancellor that I downloaded from a website some time ago - can't remember which one now.

RobertAhoy Robert,
Could it be here?
http://www.mattmar.com.au/Tankers_Photos/clyde_chancellor_d030703002.jpg

Here as well the British Renown:
http://www.mattmar.com.au/Tankers_Photos/d030607055_british_renown.jpg

Makari
14th March 2006, 08:59
Thanks guys all information on Clyde Chancellor welcomed greatly, Mac (Thumb)

John_F
14th March 2006, 09:00
Makari,
I have photos of the Chancellor & the Renown & will post on this thread tomorrow.
Regards,
John FMac,
I think I'm surplus to requirements after the last couple of posts! However, here's another photo of the Chancellor. I see you've already posted one of the Renown.
Regards,
John.

Makari
14th March 2006, 09:32
Mac,
I think I'm surplus to requirements after the last couple of posts! However, here's another photo of the Chancellor. I see you've already posted one of the Renown.
Regards,
John.
Brilliant one John, now my search for B.P. tanker photos is complete, it has taken me approx. 3 months to get photos of the Clyde Chancellor and been on this site for 4 days or so and got everything, thanks to all you guys out there, true shipmates and a brilliant site to be part of, all the best. Mac. (Applause)

wtaylor
7th June 2007, 15:34
Here is a pic of the "real" Chancellor in the full Clyde livery. Taken in 1963 at Budge-Budge which links to another thread of that name.
Wilt

drynet
10th June 2007, 22:15
According to the wWorld atlas its Baj Baj
Drynet