Deleting Pictures from my P.C.

fredkinghorn
24th March 2006, 09:45
When I put up a picture sent by e-mail, if I start a slide show on it, a whole load of images that I have looked at in the past appear.

I was looking at a picture today, started a slide show and up came all sorts of pictures from the Gallery I looked at some time ago.

Why does my P.C. hold them, how do I get rid of them ?

fred.

" you must remember this "

wakaman
24th March 2006, 09:50
Sounds like ''a load of rubbish'' to me Fred (*)) (*))

cheddarnibbles
24th March 2006, 12:17
When you have finished browsing the site for the day, Click on TOOLS...INTERNET OPTIONS....DELETE COOKIES.....DELETE FILES.
It may sound like belts and braces but it works well for me.

istabraq
24th March 2006, 16:49
Hello Fred,
When you click on a picture and “view as a slide show” you will see every picture that is in the folder. What you need to do is to arrange your pictures in different folders. I.e. when you want to save a picture save it to the folder where you want it to be saved. To make a folder, go to “my pictures” right click, click new, click folder and a new folder will appear. By right clicking on the new folder and clicking rename, you can call the folder anything you want. Hope this makes sense.

Jack (ex shell)

fredkinghorn
24th March 2006, 16:52
cheddarnibbles---I have tried--if it works, a kind word will be put in for you this evening after I've settled the sister-in-law for the night.

fred

" if I had a talking picture of you hoo "

william dillon
24th March 2006, 23:47
cheddarnibbles---I have tried--if it works, a kind word will be put in for you this evening after I've settled the sister-in-law for the night.

fred

" if I had a talking picture of you hoo "

Fred,
What do you mean settled into the sister-in -law for the night ?, oops !! my mistake , I totally misread your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL. (Night)