Chat Room

Makari
29th March 2006, 12:22
A few times I have been in the chat room with a couple of other persons in there, I have said hello etc. and sent private messages but so far no response, I was wondering if anyone really chats in there or is it just an automatic message type thing, black cat seems to visit at regular times but as yet I havent been able to contact him/her, anyone got any info on the subject? thanks. Mac.

Jeff Egan
29th March 2006, 12:31
Mac I have noticed that sometimes people are listed as in the chat room when they are not actually there, I am Black cat and visit often mostly without any luck. I find if you enter and hang around a while someone may join you. Hope this helps.

Makari
29th March 2006, 18:14
Thanks for that Jeff, now you say about peeps being listed and not really there, I have noticed that happening with myself, I log out of the chat room and later see that I am still showing as in chat, anyway I hope to see you there sometime and we can have a chat, all the best, Mac (Thumb)

Jeff Egan
29th March 2006, 18:18
Look forward to that Makari, see you later

JohnBP
26th March 2009, 17:55
I also have had no success in the chat room over the last 12 months... I was thinking it might be the time difference as I am in Canada, EST...

Bruce Carson
26th March 2009, 18:04
As far as I know it is in service.
Jeff, Makari, John, why don't you set up a specific time beforehand to be in the Chat Room and find out if that works.

Bruce

twyford6
24th November 2009, 11:05
A few times I have been in the chat room with a couple of other persons in there, I have said hello etc. and sent private messages but so far no response, I was wondering if anyone really chats in there or is it just an automatic message type thing, black cat seems to visit at regular times but as yet I havent been able to contact him/her, anyone got any info on the subject? thanks. Mac.

hello mac are you on now if not you have my email regards j.d