Navmed & Euroferries Limited Jobs

dondoncarp
1st May 2006, 13:01
Two seperate companies to create jobs and trying to be up and running by the end of may.
Navmed out of Dovers easrern docks,and Euroferries out of the old Hoverspeed port at the western docks.....http://www.kentjobs.co.uk/jobs/show_news.asp?article_id=26177

Good news for dover and british shipping (Applause)

LEEJ
1st May 2006, 19:21
I have heard, through the grapevine mind, that some consultants for Navmed not received any wages for two months. (Ouch)

dondoncarp
1st May 2006, 19:40
I have heard, through the grapevine mind, that some consultants for Navmed not received any wages for two months. (Ouch)
Talking to one of the personnel managers,the wages will be sorted,there was a bit of a fall out with financial people,but its sorted now....let ya know if i here more

newda898
1st May 2006, 22:49
Many ferry forums are sceptical that these companies will actually get off the ground in time for summer, let alone the end of May!

dondoncarp
5th June 2006, 19:40
Many ferry forums are sceptical that these companies will actually get off the ground in time for summer, let alone the end of May!
yeah your right ,navemed side have died in the water,euroferries have bought spirit of ontario and are gonna run to calais and boulougne which takes coaches and small freight....large cat (Applause)

Peter Wearing
11th May 2007, 15:40
what a joke these two outfits were

dondoncarp
12th May 2007, 14:15
what a joke these two outfits were

pierre will sort you out....thats got ya thinking lol[=P]

GaryAndrews
13th May 2007, 22:46

I would agree :-)

Peter Wearing
21st May 2007, 19:37

HI Bert

nice to see another sadoo on here as well !!!(Jester)