Australia Calling Re: British Resource.1931.

Clive Anthony Fisher
21st August 2006, 02:15
Is an image of this vessel British Resource Build 1931 ON 162547 available from anyone on this site that is not subject to copyright I realise this vessel was a war loss in 1942 with appalling casualties but surely this is even more reason to make sure that an image is not lost forever. If anyone has an image which is available for posting, would they be kind enough to post it.

Once again I know there are photos available in South Africa and the UK at a price but they can't be posted due to copyright considerations, which is a damn shame.
My interest in this ship is my dad had a tour of duty just prior to her being sunk.

Regards Clive

gdynia
29th August 2006, 07:59
Clive

I have two good photos of this vessel if you send me a PM with a email address I will forward them on to you.

danube4
29th August 2006, 09:25
Clive,
If you have Yahoo search, type in : ship british resource.
Very nice pic by, Paul Strathdee.
Barney.

Clive Anthony Fisher
29th August 2006, 11:04
Dear Barney

Unfortunately, I followed your advice and up came the British Resource of a more recent time, probably the latest British Resource. In actual fact, the image I am looking for is the 1931 version. A good try, mate. Thanks for your help. I'll just have to keep trying.

Regards, Clive