G F Sleight Vessels

Kerbtrawler
8th September 2006, 17:18
I have what I beleave to be a complete list of vessels I have complied owned by the Sleights but I am looking for confirmation.

I can send by PM the list as I think it is too long to post here.

Any takers?

Thanks

Clem
8th September 2006, 18:27
I have what I beleave to be a complete list of vessels I have complied owned by the Sleights but I am looking for confirmation.

I can send by PM the list as I think it is too long to post here.

Any takers?

Thanks

Hi there, I'd be very interested to see your list. Do you want confirmation that the vessels on the list were indeed all Sleight's vessels, or if there maybe vessels you may have omitted?

Regards

Clem

Kerbtrawler
8th September 2006, 18:34
I have all of the details on the vessels I think belonged to the "Sleight Empire" but have no way of confirming if its a full list.

So I guess I am looking for confirmation that there are no other vessels owned by them.

If there was then I would be interested in any details

I have only gone back as far as the early 1900's although T Sleight did own some ships in the late 1800's

Do you want me to post the list and if so how much info would you like on each vessel?

Thanks

Clem
8th September 2006, 18:42
As much as you're willing to send, hopefully I can be of help. I'd be grateful, myself, for any information about Sleights ships.

Regards

Clem

Kerbtrawler
8th September 2006, 21:19
Hi clem
How do I attach the list to send you a copy

let me know

cheers

mattarosa
11th September 2006, 23:36
[QUOTE=Kerbtrawler;75368]I have all of the details on the vessels I think belonged to the "Sleight Empire" but have no way of confirming if its a full list.

So I guess I am looking for confirmation that there are no other vessels owned by them.

Hi Kerbtrawler

I have sent you an email asking whether I could also see the list as I have quite a few Olsens of different dates and could check it against those and see if that turns up any additional ones for you.

Hilary