Sd14

will.
13th September 2006, 17:45
Has any one out there attempted building "Marcle models" SD14 ?,Its built out of card and ends up 7 ft long.
Iam quite enjoying the experience though I dont think I shall show anyone the finished product !!
If any one has any tips in its construction I would be interested to read them !,
The final model being 7ft long, my wife has suggested a holiday on the french canals in it !
Look forward to any comments
Will.

Fred Wood
13th September 2006, 18:24
I've often pondered about buying it, but I know that after the initial burst of activity, it would probably end up in the garage awaiting the day my children (7 & 4) leave home and I can finally return to my hobbies.
Why do you not want to show off the finished product? Is it more complicated than expected? Do you recommend it as a full model or buying it in three sections? Anyway, good luck with it, and don't forget, on the French canals, they drive on the other side!
Fred

Gert
9th December 2007, 15:38
Hallo,

If you are interested in the model, espacially the building progress of it have a look on:
www.kartonmodell-forum.de and go to"Bauberichten" and then to "Schiffahrt" and you will find almost the complete construction of the model.
Are you building he model yourself??

regards,

Gert Vaanderen

fitz1925
1st January 2008, 22:10
hi in the process of having a working model built 17 feet long and 2.6 feet wide! will post some pics when i get started
regards
peter