Mozilla firefox.

billyboy
26th September 2006, 01:49
a while ago i used mozilla firefox (on my old computer) with great results. however this morning i have downloaded thr lates version 3 times and i cant get tabbed browsing to work no matter what i seem to do.. can anyone advise or help me please.

K urgess
26th September 2006, 10:37
Billyboy

Have you tried going to "Tools" then "Options" and then to the "Tabs" option to see what it's set at?

Cheers

Stewart J.
26th September 2006, 10:39
a while ago i used mozilla firefox (on my old computer) with great results. however this morning i have downloaded thr lates version 3 times and i cant get tabbed browsing to work no matter what i seem to do.. can anyone advise or help me please.

Downloaded it at weekend and woring great, you tried dragging and dropping your favoured sites onto the toolbar?

Stewart

billyboy
26th September 2006, 11:18
thanks guy's got the hang of it now, i have to click on "new window" then bookmaks and pick the site i want. then the sites line up along the bottom of the screen??? ha ha, but it works great now. thanks again.

BeerSailor
29th August 2007, 20:01
The fonts/text in my Firefox browser is not as clear and sharp as in Explorer, is there a setting that can be changed to improve this?
regards

chrisp9au
29th August 2007, 21:39
If you want Firefox to look different/better, try some of the themes/skins that are available, click 'Tools', 'Add Ons', 'Themes', then the 'Get Themes' link in the bottom right of the small window. Download a few themes and give them a try, you can always go back to the default Firefox skin.
Not sure of how to change the font type, but you can change the size of the font. If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel try this, hold down the Ctrl key and move the scroll wheel to and fro, this increases/decreases the size of the font. You can do this in lots of programs, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer etc., not just Firefox.
Regards
Chris

marinero
5th September 2007, 11:06
If you want Firefox to look different/better, try some of the themes/skins that are available, click 'Tools', 'Add Ons', 'Themes', then the 'Get Themes' link in the bottom right of the small window. Download a few themes and give them a try, you can always go back to the default Firefox skin.
Not sure of how to change the font type, but you can change the size of the font. If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel try this, hold down the Ctrl key and move the scroll wheel to and fro, this increases/decreases the size of the font. You can do this in lots of programs, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer etc., not just Firefox.
Regards
Chris

Hi Chris thanks for that tip re changing font size, brilliant.
Regards(Thumb)

moaf
5th September 2007, 16:23
Also hold ctrl and press T to open a new tab