Holland America Line

danube4
30th September 2006, 00:15
Hi, Just spent a few hours looking at these three excellent sites. If you have'nt seen them they will keep you occupied for a long time.

www.unofficial.net/hal/ when you get to bottom of page, click Links. It opens lots of sites with lots of pics.

www.worldshipny.com/archives.html

www.boatnerd.com/greatlakes

Hope you enjoy. Barney.(Thumb)

Jan Hendrik
30th September 2006, 02:27
Barney, thanks for the links but why not post this information in the chapter Holland America Line on the main page?
Perhaps you did not know but there is a special thread for the HAL like there is for so many other shipping companies.
This also means that when people look for something on the HAL page, they automatically see your input.
Regards,
Jan

danube4
30th September 2006, 11:20
Hi Jan, thanks for the advise, I see what you mean. Because it was just three web sites I was not sure where to post it. If it can be moved to Holland America line, can someone please move it. Many thanks. Barney.

John Rogers
31st October 2006, 17:49
My Harddrive crashed a few days ago and I lost my collection of pictures,would anyone have any pictures of the fleet of HA ships,at last count I think they had 13 or 14 ships.
John.

wvdleek
3rd November 2006, 09:56
My Harddrive crashed a few days ago and I lost my collection of pictures,would anyone have any pictures of the fleet of HA ships,at last count I think they had 13 or 14 ships.
John.

http://www.vdleek.nl/Hal/Vloot/Vloot.html

John Rogers
7th November 2006, 17:15
Thank you so much for the link to HA. My collection has been restored.
John.