Chat room issue?

Jeffers
1st October 2006, 10:42
There seems to be a bit of an issue between the main site page and the chat room.
On the front page the chat room information showed that it was occupied, but when I went in I was the only one listed as being there. I waited or a while and re-checked the main screen. It now showed two people in the chat room, one of which was me, but on the chat room screen I was apparently the only one there.
It took nearly 10 minutes before the other member who was listed to actually appear on my chat room screen. I have since seen a few names appear and disappear again and I was wondering if they weren't staying because they thought the chat room was empty?
How long should it normally take for people to get into the chat room? It seems to be pretty much instant from my view, but I don't know if other people can see me?
Just before I started typing this post the site main screen was showing three people in the chat room, but I seemed to be there on my own.

gdynia
1st October 2006, 11:38
There seems to be a bit of an issue between the main site page and the chat room.
On the front page the chat room information showed that it was occupied, but when I went in I was the only one listed as being there. I waited or a while and re-checked the main screen. It now showed two people in the chat room, one of which was me, but on the chat room screen I was apparently the only one there.
It took nearly 10 minutes before the other member who was listed to actually appear on my chat room screen. I have since seen a few names appear and disappear again and I was wondering if they weren't staying because they thought the chat room was empty?
How long should it normally take for people to get into the chat room? It seems to be pretty much instant from my view, but I don't know if other people can see me?
Just before I started typing this post the site main screen was showing three people in the chat room, but I seemed to be there on my own.

Jeff

You didnt have a problem it was 3 Moderators on company buisiness in a private room.It still shows up. You can create your own private room on site.

jim barnes
3rd October 2006, 15:46
could be playing hidie boo......boo lol