ben-line.org.uk

hasse neren
25th November 2006, 14:12
One question: I try to visit the ben-line.org.uk, i have been on that link before. Now there is something strange happening on the forum. What´s the problem?
Hasse.

R58484956
25th November 2006, 14:58
Have tried www.ben-line.org.uk and have had NO problems.

benjidog
25th November 2006, 18:43
Maybe a temporary problem at the site Hasse. Certainly I can access it OK at the moment.

Brian

hasse neren
25th November 2006, 19:06
It´s ok now. It was something strange i never seen before, to difficult for me from Sweden to explaine in english.
Thank´s for the replyes Hasse.

Dan Bell
3rd February 2007, 18:10
i can not access the forum either all i get is cyber security blocking forum page.(MAD)

thunderd
3rd February 2007, 22:02
I've had this problem for a while it has been highjacked by some game site, I haven't a clue what the cure is.

Ali Bain
9th June 2007, 06:58
Question, Does anyone know what, if anything has happened to Richard ( I think Summerfield) is his surname, I should know as I voyaged with him many years ago. His site has not been updated since 5/6/2004 and he is not replying to any of my e-mails. He has got some very good Ben line information and stories on his site
Ali. Bain.

skyeboy
6th October 2008, 20:23
Question, Does anyone know what, if anything has happened to Richard ( I think Summerfield) is his surname, I should know as I voyaged with him many years ago. His site has not been updated since 5/6/2004 and he is not replying to any of my e-mails. He has got some very good Ben line information and stories on his site
Ali. Bain.

got in touch over a year ago about some photos of box boats and got a reply that he wasn't doing anything with the site at that point as he was working in the middle east.