Cleveland (8619grt/1958 ON.300792)

nigelcollett
29th December 2006, 14:26
Hi all

Seasonal greetings to everybody!

Does anybody have a picture of the Stephenson Clarke deep sea vessel CLEVELAND in its original ownship or subsequently as the VENICE under H.K. ownership (under the HK, Panamanian or Somali Republic flags).

Thanks

Regards

NigelC

Baltic Wal
29th December 2006, 15:03
Nigel,
Looked in the WSS history of Stephenson Clarke and they appear to have a photograph of nearly every ship of the 20th century. You've got it, none of the CLEVELAND even though she was in the fleet from 1958 until 1964.

nigelcollett
29th December 2006, 15:13
Hi BW

Yes I agree with you, I have looked, and find it strange that a reasonably modern vessel's pic wasn't included.

I'm hoping somebody out there has either a copy or can point me in the right direction (politely only please)

Regards

NigelC

ruud
30th December 2006, 09:03
Ahoy Nigel,
I think I found your wanted piccie, not the best, but as said before, better than nothing.

nigelcollett
30th December 2006, 13:13
Hi Ruud

Many thanks - I would have been very supprised if you hadn't come up with the goods

Have a good New Year

Regards

NigelC

R58484956
30th December 2006, 14:07
Ruud, you should be in the Queens new years honour list for services to ship's lovers. Encyclopedia Ruud.

ruud
30th December 2006, 15:25
Ruud, you should be in the Queens new years honour list for services to ship's lovers. Encyclopedia Ruud.

Ahoy,
Been nominated a few times already, but nope,maybe because "SHE"
[HM the QUEEN] doesn't like GOING DUTCH.[=P]

Note: I wouldn't care!(Thumb)
A Happy New Year, mates.

Teesships
7th July 2007, 17:04
Hi all

Seasonal greetings to everybody!

Does anybody have a picture of the Stephenson Clarke deep sea vessel CLEVELAND in its original ownship or subsequently as the VENICE under H.K. ownership (under the HK, Panamanian or Somali Republic flags).

Thanks

Regards

NigelC
Nigel,

Picking up this enquiry from you a couple of years ago!
Just to say that later today I will be posting a berthed view of the CLEVELAND on my TEESSHIPS website at: http://www.teesships.freeuk.com/aw070707cleveland.htm

Ron Mapplebeck
TEESSHIPS

R58484956
7th July 2007, 17:42
Greetings Ron and welcome to SN. Enjoy the site and bon voyage.