Welcome to the Ships Nostalgia Directory.
The Directory is an online encyclopedia produced by members of the site and dedicated to ships and shipping.
Using the Directory
- Click HERE to access the Directory Index
- Search for an entry using the Search facilities on the left of the screen
- Click HERE for help on searching the Directory if you are not sure how to use the Search facilities
- Go directly to popular sections by clicking links in the table below
|Information Sources||Nautical Terms||Shipping Companies||World War 1||World War 2|
Contributing to the Directory
- SN members have already shared their expert knowledge with others by creating or adding to Directory entries
- The more people that contribute, the better this resource will become.
- Click HERE to learn how to create and modify Directory pages.
- Do not be afraid to ask for help!
Can you please remove my name from this website asap
Your assistance is Regards, Roy Tuffrey ([email protected])
- If you need help to use the Directory or to create entries in it, send a Private Message to a site Moderator. We will do our best to help you.
Can you please allow me to connect to this site using the password rudder.Thank you. I forgot my password you issued me another I am still not able to register I remember my password it was rudder can you please register me again using rudder as my password.i miss ships nostalgia thank you tom roberts