Ships Nostalgia banner

Hello

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Gulpers 
#1 ·
My Forum Name is Rumpelstilzchen.

I come from Germany and learnd the English language in school from 1968 to 1976.

I did 61 Cruises, beginning in 1981 with the Ivan Franco of Black Sea Shipping Company and the last was the Aida diva of Aida Cruises in September 2011.

The Company with the most Cruises is Chandris-Celebrity, i did 18 from 1983 to 2008.

I be 53 Years old, married, come from Germany, Black Forest and live in an little village of 2150 Persons.

I regret, but my English is not the best, so sometimes it would be difficult to find the right words.

I be an Fan of old Ships.

The eldest i ever cruised was the Victoria of Chandris, built as Dunottar Castle.

I was formerly also at Cruisepage with the Forum Name Amerikanis and be in Germany on an Cruise Forum as Klabautermann.

If there are any Questions, i will answer if my English is good enough.

Have an Nice Evening.

Rumpelstilzchen (Werner)

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome

Werner,

On behalf of the SN Moderating Team, a warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
You will thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.