Ships Nostalgia banner

Isaac Spencer's Aberdeen fish oil boat

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bill Morrison 
#1 ·
Hi, I wonder if any of S.N. fishing members can recall a small craft which sailed round Aberdeen harbour collecting fish liver oil etc. I think it was the 1950's or early 60's. As far as I can recall ISCO. was on the bow. I have searched for a photo or written information with no success, I would be grateful of any help.
Regards
Bill Morrison

#4 ·
Isacc Spencer's oil boat

Hi. "MASTERFIRTH" Thanks for your reply and to Jaydeeare also. Isaac Spencer's were not responsible, it was the Mutual Fish Products at the end of Point Law, there claim to fame!!!
I am still on my quest and while searching the Scottish Film Archives I came across something that may interest you both. It is called "Deep Sea Days" featuring the CLEVELA (FD 94) made in 1930 it is silent b/w 5mins long. It has copyright issues so there is no free clips. The S.S.Archives is a great site for all forms of nostalgia, it had slipped my mind till now.
Thanks Again
Bill Morrison

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.