Ships Nostalgia banner

GLEN and SHIRE LINE PICTURES.

8K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Baltic Wal 
#1 ·
I am about to start writing the History of The Glen and Shire Line and while I do have many pictures including some of the very early 1800s Sailing vessels,I would like to invite /request you to scan and E Mail any you may have and would like to see included in the site when it is put up following Blue Funnel. N.S.M.O. Straits Steamship. Mansfields. This will just about complete the Blue Funnel/Glen Line Group on merchantnavyofficers.com which is run by ex Merchant Seamen for Merchant Seamen and their Families as is this great site.

It is expected to take 18 months to 2 years to complete the project.

Please scan at 700 Pix and send to Bluefunnel@sympatico.ca marking the subject line Glen Line. Don't forget to give your name as you would like it shown in the credit.

We do have researchers working on this project in Singapore, China and Australia, but anybody is welcome to contribute in order that History of these great Lines will be there for future generations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.