Ships Nostalgia banner

Angele Emiel - ex BM 181

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  brixhamrfc 
#1 ·
Good evening chaps, detectives wanted in the Southampton/Portsmouth area. Just discovered within the last half hour that it is BELIEVED that this vessel, built 1925, ex O 191, which I last photographed in Brixham in 1983, may be a houseboat in the Portsmouth/Southampton area. Knowing you lot out there, (cos I know you are good at this), I expect confirmation within 24 hours, followed by photos in the gallery........seriously,if anyone can confirm, it will really help with my BM database, regards to all, Trev

#9 ·
Apparently quite close to the refinery , I have no idea where that is martin....BTW I have made contact with David james, he has a stack of info, it was coming at me so fast I couldnt take it all in ........we are meeting up, so I'll take a notepad with me. Hope to exchange photos with him as well, he has some great ones !! Thanks for your help Martin, much appreciated, Trev

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.