Ships Nostalgia banner

Great site

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  flyer682 
#1 ·
I joined this site a few weeks ago and I love many things about it, particularly the way every newbie is made to feel most welcome, it really does make a difference to get a cordial welcome when you join a new group. I even got a couple of greetings on my birthday a few weeks ago, how good is that?

For a long time I thought I was the only person in the world who dribbled over photos of merchant ships and wandered around docks with a glazed look on my face.

It took my wife years to understand I was not being unfaithfull when I said "isn't she the most beautiful thing", I was just perving on a beautiful vessel.

Congratulations and thanks to all who made this truly great site.

#4 ·
Always great to hear positive feedback. I couldn't believe my luck when I first found this Site, far superior than any I had seen before.
It's the Members and their contributions which make this Site what it is, so drool and dribble as much as you like Derek - everyone else does. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.