Anyone know me

safetybob
8th February 2007, 16:46
Hi I am Bob Joshua and am from Cardiff but are now living in Pattaya Thailand.
My sea career started on September 20th 1969 when I joined the BP Tanker BRITISH MALLARD on the buoys at Sheerness in the Medway. I left BP in 1980 and my last ship there was the BORDER CASTLE.I served with CP Ships for 8 years then did one trip with Maersk Brit Ships before going over to the Seismic game with what was then Western Atlas,after 3 years I joined Chevron where I have remained since 1992 and I am now celebrating 15 years with them. Besides sailing as a Mate with Chevron I have also been HSE Manager on a New building project in South Korea then I was on KUITO FPSO in Angola as a Safety Superintendent on a Tank Repair project.
I look forward to hear from any old shipmates who remember me, you may not get a reply for a while as I joining a New Tanker in Korea in 2 days time.

All the Best
Bob Joshua

fred henderson
8th February 2007, 17:18
A warm welcome Bob. We hope that you have a safe and successful voyage and look forward to your return.

Fred(Thumb)

non descript
8th February 2007, 17:21
Bob, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

thunderd
8th February 2007, 22:04
Good to have you aboard Bob I hope you enjoy the site.

benjidog
8th February 2007, 22:46
Welcome to SN from the North of England Bob.

Welcome to this fine ship with its unruly crew. You should find plenty to amuse and interest yourself here.

Enjoy the site and feel free to join in the various threads.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
8th February 2007, 22:58
Bob,

A warm welcome to SN from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

R58484956
9th February 2007, 18:28
Bob a warm welcome from the south of England enjoy the site and all that goes with it. Bon voyage.

Frank P
9th February 2007, 21:04
Welcome onboard Bob, enjoy the site.

Frank

pirateer29
30th April 2007, 23:48
Hi Bob,
I know you! I was standing by the Stellar Voyager at the Samsung yard with Mike Packer,

Regards
Chris