Deep Pioneer

mattafloat
10th February 2007, 14:39
Chief Officer working in the Offshore on DSVs mainly round SE Asian but more recently down in Oz and NZ.

Looking for info on the Deep Pioneer - hear it has a bit of a stability problem. May be join the ship in a month or so. Is it a ship to avoid??

R58484956
10th February 2007, 14:52
Welcome Mattafloat from the south of England thanks for signing on, enjoy the site and all it has to offer. No doubt someone will pass an opinion on your question. Bon voyage.

non descript
10th February 2007, 16:04
Mattafloat, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and hopefully you will get some good feed-back on your query, in the meantime enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

Frank P
10th February 2007, 17:05
Welcome onboard Mattafloat, enjoy the site.

Frank

roddy
10th February 2007, 19:25
Chief Officer working in the Offshore on DSVs mainly round SE Asian but more recently down in Oz and NZ.

Looking for info on the Deep Pioneer - hear it has a bit of a stability problem. May be join the ship in a month or so. Is it a ship to avoid??

Ex Smit Pioneer, a challenging vessel, will do you no harm, and ensure you have plenty of healthy exercise

benjidog
10th February 2007, 21:04
Welcome to SN from England Mattafloat.

I am sure you will find much of interest here.

Enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
11th February 2007, 00:04
mattafloat,

A warm welcome to the site, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience! I am sure that someone will be able to help with your query in the meantime have a good look around the site. (Thumb)