Mushi mushi

GRAHAM D
14th February 2007, 04:22
(Wave) [=P] Hello everyone.
I'm ex P&O, joined 1976 as a group cadet, sailed on
Strathbrora, Strathmay, Atherstone, Aurora, Dragon, Oriana, Gazana, Sea Princess, Lauderdale, Mundogas America, then with P&O Ferries (most Liverpool then Fleetwood managed ships) and P&O Ferrymasters Elk and Norsky. Would love to hear from anyone I sailed with. I left and joined HM Coastguard in 1993.

Gulpers
14th February 2007, 08:48
Graham,

A warm welcome to the site from Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with old shipmates.
Another HM Coastguard Officer - is this a take-over bid! (Jester)
Good luck! (Thumb)

thunderd
14th February 2007, 08:50
Glad you joined up Graham, I'm sure you'll enjoy the site and we look forward to your posts.

R58484956
14th February 2007, 09:40
Nice to have you with the crew Graham from a member in the south of England and ex P&O. enjoy the site and look forward to your contributuions. Bon voyage.

non descript
14th February 2007, 09:53
Graham, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

benjidog
14th February 2007, 11:50
Welcome to SN from the North of England.

I am sure you will find a lot of things of interest on the site.

Regards,

Brian

billyboy
14th February 2007, 12:26
welcome aboard from the philippines. enjoy all this great site has to offer. we got a few coastguard people on board already (we like it to be a safe ship)

Chief Engineer's Daughter
14th February 2007, 16:38
Welcome Graham to SN, from another Coastguard! (Thumb)

Skol
CED

Graham McMorine
14th February 2007, 20:04
Welcome to the site GRAHAM, a lot on here to interest you, we look forward to your postings. Regards from one GRAHAM to another.(K)

GeeMcDee
15th February 2007, 00:23
Welcome Graham. As everyone on here says, this is a great website - got my first contact with an old shipmate within hours of signing up, closely followed by another. And I was R/o on the Elk from April 1988 to November 1990, so you might be the 3rd.
Happy hunting,
regards Gary (Thumb)

tanker
15th February 2007, 15:36
Welcome aboard from Italy.
Gp