Hello

Dave the dogg
22nd February 2007, 10:03
Hi!
My name is Dave the dogg. I was put onto this site by my brother who is an ex seaman. I live in Holyhead, North Wales. Whilst i only have a passing interest in ships and shipping i enjoy reading the threads.
I do have an interest in shipping disasters and wrecks and hope to join in some of the ongoing discussions.(Jester)

Liberty
22nd February 2007, 10:13
G'Day Dave and big welcome to SN from New Zealand, and I look forward to your posts
Liberty

Fairfield
22nd February 2007, 10:19
Welcome from me as well. I'm sure you'll find a great deal to interest you.

R58484956
22nd February 2007, 10:33
Welcome Dtd from the south of England, thanks for signing on, enjoy the site and all it has to offer. Bon voyage.

non descript
22nd February 2007, 10:41
Dave, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

benjidog
22nd February 2007, 20:33
Hi!
My name is Dave the dogg. I was put onto this site by my brother who is an ex seaman. I live in Holyhead, North Wales. Whilst i only have a passing interest in ships and shipping i enjoy reading the threads.
I do have an interest in shipping disasters and wrecks and hope to join in some of the ongoing discussions.(Jester)

Welcome to SN Dave - so basically you are saying that you are a morbid Welshman?

Whatever - you are very welcome to the site - there are plenty of old wrecks around here. (Jester)

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
23rd February 2007, 16:23
Dave,

......and a warm welcome to the site from me in Holyhead too!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)