Charles King

Charles King
23rd February 2007, 17:33
I first went to sea via TS Vindicatrix in September 1942 as a decky. The
following ships are listed with whom I served. Framlington Court, Riley,
Manchester Port, Peribonka, Seapool, Almanzora, Hampton Ferry, Empire Rider,
Aquitania, and Black Ranger. End of war service. In 1957 I returned back to sea aboard the Bloemfontain Castle, Dunotter Castle and the New Zealand Star. From hereon I returned ashore.

non descript
23rd February 2007, 17:41
Charles, a warm welcome to you and that's a fine collection of ships. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

R58484956
23rd February 2007, 18:03
Greetings Charles to the site enjoy it and all it has to offer. Bon voyage.

Liberty
23rd February 2007, 20:55
Welcome to you Charles from New Zealand
Liberty

thunderd
23rd February 2007, 22:12
A warm welcome from Tasmania Charles, with all that experience I'm sure you have a lot to conrtibute here and we look forward to your posts.

billyboy
23rd February 2007, 22:18
welcome aboard from the philippines Charles. enjoy all this great site has to offer.

Keith Adams
25th February 2007, 19:45
Hi Charlie, Good to see you finally made it! There are a good number of Court Line ships in the Cargo Gallery... just enter name in Search. My older brother
was on the "Uffington Court" and I posted that photo just a couple of months ago. Hope you come up with a photo of each one of your ships... "Aqutannia"
was a big favourite of mine... Plenty of persons in their 80s on this site!!Snowy

benjidog
25th February 2007, 20:19
Welcome from the North of England.

I am sure you will find plenty of interest here - take a good look around.

We look forward to your contributions.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
26th February 2007, 00:11
Charles,

A warm welcome to the site from Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Syd young
26th February 2007, 11:19
Welcome aboard Charles,enjoy the trip

DINGER67UK
30th December 2008, 18:30
I first went to sea via TS Vindicatrix in September 1942 as a decky. The
following ships are listed with whom I served. Framlington Court, Riley,
Manchester Port, Peribonka, Seapool, Almanzora, Hampton Ferry, Empire Rider,
Aquitania, and Black Ranger. End of war service. In 1957 I returned back to sea aboard the Bloemfontain Castle, Dunotter Castle and the New Zealand Star. From hereon I returned ashore.

My father David Bell served on the Bloemfontain Castle from 1956 to 1959 (Stewarding). He had loads of great memories and stories to tell. Just researching his life as he recently died in June this year. Such a great man and friend,
Marcus
(A)

doreen rowhedge
5th November 2013, 17:50
Captain G D Williams sailed on the ROYAL MAIL LINES I will ask him if he remembers you regards Doreen