newy

colx
6th March 2007, 10:22
g"day members i am colin bingle i log in as colx, my first ship was in nz on the wahine at the wrong time the 68 storm, i stayed till the early 80s and finished up back home on the aussie coast finished now regards col(Jester)

Chris Rogers
6th March 2007, 10:43
HI Colin,welcome to the club hope you get the satisfaction I have had cheers Chris Swansea South Wales

benjidog
6th March 2007, 11:35
Welcome to SN from the North of England Colin.

I am sure you will find plenty to amuse you here.

Please enjoy the site and feel free to join in the various discussion threads.

Regards,

Brian

kritsa
6th March 2007, 12:00
Hi Colin and welcome on board. I'm a new member of a week and find it so exciting. I've found an old ship-mate and hope to be in-touch with more. Get typing. Jim White.

R58484956
6th March 2007, 15:35
Greetings Colin and a warm welcome ( not weather wise) from the south of England, thank you for signing on and enjoy the site and join in. Bon voyage.

Gulpers
7th March 2007, 06:46
Col,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey - I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with old shipmates.
Good luck! (Thumb)

billyboy
7th March 2007, 07:09
welcome aboard from the philippines. hope you enjoy all this great site has to offer.

thunderd
7th March 2007, 09:36
Colin you have joined a great ship and I hope the happy memories keep flooding back....enjoy yourself.