Hello

NoMoss
14th March 2007, 11:03
To introduce myself. I am an ex-R/O and am a member and edit a quarterly newsletter for the Merchant Mariners of Wight. This is a group of about 70 mainly ex-merchant navy seafarers who meet monthly to have lunch and swing the lamp on the Isle of Wight. We have members from most departments, including deck, engine, pursers and myself.
As editor I am always looking for stories of the sea and ships so would be glad to hear from anyone who has tales to tell. Of course if you would like to know more about us I would also be glad to hear from you as well.

K urgess
14th March 2007, 11:20
Welcome NoMoss.
Yet another R/O to swell the ranks.(Thumb)
I'm sure you'll find plenty of material on here but beware, you'll overload.
Just keep the stones rolling.

R58484956
14th March 2007, 12:16
Greetings Nomoss and welcome to the site. enjoy what yousee and join in. Bon voyage.

thunderd
14th March 2007, 12:41
Nomoss welcome from Tasmania, read a few of the forums here and you will have enough material to fill the national archives, I hope you enjoy the site.

benjidog
14th March 2007, 12:47
Welcome from Lancashire.

We have at least one member from the Isle of Widgets and I am sure he will get in touch if he does not already know you.

Enjoy the site and take a good look around.

Regards,

Brian

Gulpers
15th March 2007, 05:37
NoMoss,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)