Hello All

AHMAD
23rd March 2007, 10:51
first i want to say thank u very much mr steve to give me that warm welcome again thank u very much for that .about me i study in navigation instute in kuwait the perod of study is 2 years and after i finish they will give me diploma and i will be skipper opreat beats of 150 tonns gross or more this is the web site http://www.paaet.edu.kw/TNI/copy_of_tni2/navigation_main.htm
can any one give me some pics about boats of 150 gros tonnage and my last question i wish to be captin there an academy in egypt for sea translation i study there for 4 years after that i will be third officer then with years i will be captin ....the question r there any acdamy in russia or other euro countrys can let me study in them acadmy coz i thinking to take my diploma and work and study in euro country and i really dont know from that info some guys told me if i have a diploma the years of study will decrsae if study for 4 years it will be 3 years is that right and i hear that some of acadmys in euro will not accept my diploma coz it not good is that right.............thank u very much

Gulpers
23rd March 2007, 11:09
Ahmad,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You have asked several questions already and, in time, I am sure that someone will be able to help with your queries in the meantime have a good look around the site. (Thumb)

R58484956
23rd March 2007, 15:55
Greetings Ahmad and welcome to the site. Maybe some members will be able to give you some constructive answers. Bon voyage.

gdynia
23rd March 2007, 17:13
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

AHMAD
23rd March 2007, 17:51
thank u very much mr.gulpers and gdynia and r85484956.......the people here is so kind and so cool .mr gdynia r there navigation school in bahrine?

benjidog
23rd March 2007, 21:13
Ahmad,

Welcome to SN from the North of England - I am pretty sure you are our first member from Kuwait so you are doubly welcome!

I hope you enjoy the site and that one of our members is able to help you with your query.

Regards,

Brian

AHMAD
24th March 2007, 16:03
thank u very much mr benjidog

benjidog
24th March 2007, 18:13
Attention All Members,

Being an ignorant computer guy, I know nothing about the kind of courses that Ahmad will need to follow to complete his studies (see his first post on this thread) but would be happy to help look for courses in Europe if someone can provide some guidance on what it is I should look for.

I am sure we would like to help Ahmad if we can, and that some of you highly qualified folk out there would be able to help with this.

The reputation of SN is at stake here - we don't get stumped with nautical questions and here is someone who wants to make a career at sea!

Please help if you can.

Regards,

Brian