How do

lilguy43uk
20th April 2007, 08:13
Hello

The name is Jim and I've just signed on. I had a few trips aboard trawlers in the sixties and decided that it was too much like hard work for a lazy boggart like myself so I went "Big Boating" instead. I sailed with Elders (Corrales) and Blue Star (Brisbane Star (many times) Scottish Star and South Africa Star). They were happier times (I'm wearing my rose tinted glasses as I write this).
Now I run The Bosun's Watch website - www.fleetwood-trawlers.info - on behalf of Fleetwood Maritime Heritage Trust and have a "placeholder" site for them at www.marine-heritage.info. One site deals exclusively with trawlers, mainly Fleetwood, whilst the other will concentrate on the general maritime past of Fleetwood.

non descript
20th April 2007, 08:28
Jim, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage,

R58484956
20th April 2007, 09:25
Greetings Jim and welcome to the site. Enjoy what it has to offer and bon voyage.

kottemann
20th April 2007, 09:27
Welcome aboard Jim :)

benjidog
20th April 2007, 10:20
Welcome Jim from the other end of the Fylde!

I hope you enjoy the site - we have had a number of people from Fleetwood joining recently.

Regards,

Brian

trotterdotpom
20th April 2007, 11:08
Welcome, Jim, What kept you?

John Trotter.

gdynia
20th April 2007, 12:45
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage