X Reardon Smith

tonyp
1st May 2007, 22:09
It's been a long time, with Smiths from Feb 1973 to June 1985,( well maybe not that long, but long enough!)
Now I have a site that actually has someting on Smiths.
I am finding it a little difficult to work my way around this site, but time will improve me!

Drop me a line.

Tony.

benjidog
1st May 2007, 23:58
Welcome to SN from Lancashire Tony.

I am sure you will soon be finding your way around with ease. If you get stuck you can send a personal message requesting help to me or one of the other Moderators (our names show up in yellow on the log in page when we are online). Get to Personal Messages from the Quick Links menu at the top of every page.

I am sure you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

thunderd
2nd May 2007, 01:50
Tony this is a great site with great members, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it and as Benjidog says, if you need help just shout.

Gulpers
2nd May 2007, 04:22
Tony,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
You will certainly spark many happy memories when you have a chance to explore our threads and, who knows, you may even re-establish contact with old shipmates.
Good luck! (Thumb)

cymruman
2nd May 2007, 07:44
Hi Tony, welcome to the site, I was with Smiths during the same time as you, engineer cadet to 3/E before being made redundant. The ships were good with good crowds and we had a lot of fun as well as the odd workup. Check my gallery for a few piccies. Have you any photos of the panamax Eastern City.
What is your name I could well have sailed with you somewhere along the line.

non descript
2nd May 2007, 09:04
Tony, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Take heart from all the good comments already made and we are all here to help. Bon Voyage.

gdynia
2nd May 2007, 13:57
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

R58484956
2nd May 2007, 19:51
Greetings Tony and welcome from a member in the south of England. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer. Bon voyage.

tonyp
5th May 2007, 19:37
Thanks all for your messages, I am a bit of a numpty when it comes to this sort of thing, but getting there.
No doubt I will be needing help some time, you will hear from me again!
tonyp