RFA Largs Bay

ranger703
14th May 2007, 00:58
Hi,

Just registered and thought I would share a couple of pics of Largs Bay taken at Loch Eriboll during the recent Neptune Warrior exercise.

Hope they are of interest.

Regards
Andy

aleddy
14th May 2007, 03:21
Great pictures Andy of land and sea, ship in there too, the two blokes on the little island must be cleaning their catch.
Welcome to the site
Cheers
Ted

non descript
14th May 2007, 09:00
Hi,

Just registered and thought I would share a couple of pics of Largs Bay taken at Loch Eriboll during the recent Neptune Warrior exercise.

Hope they are of interest.

Regards
Andy

Andy,

Firstly, thank you for joining the community and for adding some interesting images of RFA and Fishing Boats; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings.

Secondly, the file space needed for images such as yours is enormous and we do therefore encourage Members to use The Gallery for uploading and not the Discussion Text threads.

Thirdly, in the interests of peace and harmony, we have made a fairly serious sub-division in The Gallery, so that Fishing Boats are in a separate zone - please taken a look round the site and the discussions will tell their own tale on that one (Jester)

Finallly, I return to my original comment, a warm welcome to you and please do not be offended by any of the guidelines and my edit of your initial postings, they are there to help not hinder.

Kind regards
Mark

thunderd
14th May 2007, 11:09
Welcome from Tasmania Andy, I hope you enjoy the site.

R58484956
14th May 2007, 12:02
Greetings Andy and welcome from a member in the south of England, enjoy the site and bon voyage.

gdynia
14th May 2007, 13:18
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage