hello to all from turkey

Core-I
18th May 2007, 14:52
Sorry to be late to say hello but I'm a really busy student
I'm very interested in marine and ships and I will be marine engineer
In the meantime I'd like to greet you for such a wonderful website. I'm also collecting photos of ships (on my computer) among others, and Ship Nostalgia helps me in this regard.

Very frankly
CoreAY

R58484956
18th May 2007, 14:56
Greetings Core-1 and welcome to the site from the south of England. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer. Bon voyage.

non descript
18th May 2007, 15:41
Core, a warm welcome to you, as you joined 24 hours ago I would hardly say you are late. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

benjidog
18th May 2007, 16:20
Welcome to SN from the North of England.

So you are a busy student? If you are anything like my son the business will have little to do with University work! ;)

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

thunderd
18th May 2007, 23:41
A warm welcome to the site, I hope you continue to enjoy it.

gdynia
19th May 2007, 04:32
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

Gulpers
20th May 2007, 14:01
CoreAY,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

vectiscol
20th May 2007, 21:31
Welcome, Core-1. I have been to Turkey on business a few times, particularly with visits to Trabzon, Tuzla and Istanbul within the last 18 months. It is a fascinating country for ships, especially now that there is such a thriving shipbuilding industry.