Hello!!

Danica
18th May 2007, 18:33
Hi, just joined, be kind! Just recently rediscovered my liking for ferries, particularly interested in Newhaven-Dieppe so if anyone fancies chatting about this route right back to the days of the Falaise I'd be more than willing!
Thanks in advance!

non descript
18th May 2007, 19:14
Danica, a warm welcome to you and you will find plenty of ferry people here, and to start you off, there is a good picture of Falaise here. ( https://www.shipsnostalgia.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/27160/si/FALAISE/what/allfields/mcats/502) Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

benjidog
18th May 2007, 19:27
Welcome to SN.

Personally I don't share your interest in ferries (apart from the old steam ones) but you will find plenty of people here who do.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

thunderd
18th May 2007, 23:35
Good to have you aboard Danica I hope you will find others who share your interests.

Danica
19th May 2007, 00:14
Me too, thanks guys!

Danica
19th May 2007, 00:18
Danica, a warm welcome to you and you will find plenty of ferry people here, and to start you off, there is a good picture of Falaise here. ( https://www.shipsnostalgia.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/27160/si/FALAISE/what/allfields/mcats/502) Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

Good stuff there! Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to chatting to like minded people. By the way, does anyone have any photos of the Brittany Ferries Amorique from the late 80's/early 90s?

gdynia
19th May 2007, 04:32
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

R58484956
19th May 2007, 12:40
Greetings Danica and welcome to SN. Enjoy the site and bon voyage.

Gulpers
20th May 2007, 14:25
Danica,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)