greeting

gatline
25th May 2007, 23:15
(Frogger)
just joined up so a big hello to everyone out there.I am now retired now although I left the sea many moons ago, so I am just looking back on memories now

non descript
25th May 2007, 23:17
Gatline, well done and a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

thunderd
25th May 2007, 23:42
A hearty welcome to you Gatline from Tasmania. You are in the same boat as a lot of us, living on treasured memories. I hope you enjoy the site.

gdynia
26th May 2007, 04:17
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

Gulpers
26th May 2007, 04:38
Gatline,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

R58484956
26th May 2007, 10:33
Greetings Gatline and welcome from a member in the south of England. Enjoy the site. Bon voyage.

benjidog
26th May 2007, 16:59
Welcome to SN from Lancashire,

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

gatline
28th September 2008, 23:10
Gatline,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Please excuse late reply, I must hang my head in shame. I enjoy this site very much. I also had good memories of Anglesey as I spent nearly 2yrs there at the Indefatigable at Llanfair PG and they were worth remembering as they started me on the to the MN. Hope to hear from you again, if so will reply a bit quicker.

billyboy
29th September 2008, 00:23
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

bert thompson
29th September 2008, 09:35
Gatline Warm welcome to this great addictive site
Best wishes
Bert.

Gulpers
29th September 2008, 11:53
Please excuse late reply, I must hang my head in shame. I enjoy this site very much. I also had good memories of Anglesey as I spent nearly 2yrs there at the Indefatigable at Llanfair PG and they were worth remembering as they started me on the to the MN. Hope to hear from you again, if so will reply a bit quicker.

Thanks for the reply gatline. It's amazing how messages resurface after such a time has passed.
If you are ever in this neck of the woods again, get in touch by PM because there are a number of SN members in this area. (Thumb)

doric
29th September 2008, 14:44
Welcome aboard this great maritime trip on the good ship Nostalgia. We all know what you are going through, we all have these withdrawl problems, but this crowd here will help you through these pains. Tell us about yourself, open up and relax. Regards, Terence Williams. R538301.(A)