Thanks for welcome

Nostalgic Stoneman
1st July 2007, 18:59
Thanks for welcome to the site.

Am a retired Health & Safety Officer,living near Milford Haven,with an active interest in MN and Cargo Handling.

My interest stems from a Father who was a Master during the War,having served his time with Eagle Oil,N.Z.Shipping Co:,and GSNC. From his activities,stems my interest.

Before moving to Wales,in 1978, I spent a lot of time at Shoreham Docks,which wasn`t too far from where I lived,with visits to Newhaven and Gravesend as alternatives.

Looking forward to browsing what promises to be an interesting site.

Again,thanks for the welcome

Tony.

K urgess
1st July 2007, 19:07
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Tony.
Once you find your way around and join in you won't be able to leave. Just like a good book.

non descript
1st July 2007, 19:22
Tony, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer and we very much look forward to your postings. Bon Voyage.

benjidog
1st July 2007, 19:34
Welcome to SN from Lancashire Tony and thanks for introducing yourself.

I am sure you will enjoy the site - take a good look around.

Regards,

Brian

Bruce Carson
1st July 2007, 19:39
Welcome onboard, Tony.
I think you'll find much to like in our Galleries and the Forums.
Lots of friendly give and take between our members, so join in and enjoy the camaraderie.

Bruce

Anderskane
1st July 2007, 21:50
Hello Tony, your lucky, you've retired and joined SN---this will keep you very occupied, hope you've some photos from Shoreham to post,
regards Kenny.

sparkie2182
1st July 2007, 22:35
hi tony...........from cumbria...............

your reference to shoreham docks reminded me of holidays in brighton and hove when i was a boy.
i remember being told of the luftwaffe using the large chimneys of shoreham power station during ww2 as a visual navigational aid to line up for the raids on london...........:(

best regards,

gdynia
2nd July 2007, 04:22
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the experience

billyboy
2nd July 2007, 04:49
welcome aboard from the philippoines. enjoy all this great site has to offer. Newhaven eh!. i was born and bred there.

R58484956
2nd July 2007, 09:48
Greetings Tony and welcome to SN. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer. Bon voyage.

Gulpers
2nd July 2007, 22:43
Tony,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Robert Fulthorpe
5th July 2007, 11:13
Wotcheor ye lot.Worra smashing web-site ind a fine lorra shipmates. Aal be
`crossing the bar` lang afore aa read aal thi threds. Gan canny .