quintero

quintero
3rd July 2007, 02:40
Hi!
I`ve just joined this site, which I came across looking for information about MV Hoegh Cape, one of my norwegian ships. I live in Chile, Valparaiso. Have a lot of fotos of ships, every one 2-3 Mb. Guess I will figure out what to do with them after reading the instructions. As I`m 72 and have some problems with computacion, it will take some time to get used to the site. But I like it!
Chaoooo

John Briggs
3rd July 2007, 03:17
Welcome to the site Quintero. I am sure you will find photos of many ships that you knew during your time at sea. We look forward to your posting photos of your own - if you have any problems just post a message to any of the moderators, they are all very helpful. Enjoy your time here it can be quite addictive.

thunderd
3rd July 2007, 04:26
A very warm welcome from Tasmania. If you have any problems with your photos feel free to contact one of the moderators who will be only too happy to try and help you.

In the meantime I hope you continue to enjoy the site and we certainly will look forward to seeing your photos.

billyboy
3rd July 2007, 04:35
welcome aboard from the philippines. enjoy all this great site has to offer.

jim barnes
3rd July 2007, 05:11
welcome quintero from sunny sheffield uk been to your town many years ago with the PSNC line of Liverpool which like many British shiping companies is no longer there

gdynia
3rd July 2007, 05:13
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

R58484956
3rd July 2007, 10:34
Greetings Quintero and welcome to SN from a member in the south of England. Enjoy the site and bon voyage.

K urgess
3rd July 2007, 10:49
Welcome aboard from Inglaterra, quintero.
I'm sure you will soon delight us with some photographs. It is easy to do and don't hesitate to ask if you have problems.

hawkey01
3rd July 2007, 11:28
Quintero,

welcome and enjoy SN.

Hawkey01

Steve Woodward
3rd July 2007, 12:04
Quintero,
Welcome from Yorkshire, we look foreward to your postings
Rgds
Steve

sparkie2182
3rd July 2007, 14:08
welcome from cumbria.................northwest england

benjidog
3rd July 2007, 19:54
Welcome from the North of England Quintero. I see you are flying a Swedish flag but living in Chile. You are a long way from home my friend.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

janbonde
3rd July 2007, 20:38
Welcome Quntero had some good times on the Chilean coast,why do you call yourself farmer

Gulpers
3rd July 2007, 23:33
Quintero,

A warm welcome to the site from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the SN experience and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

Keith Adams
25th July 2007, 08:45
Ola Quintero ! I almost got myself married in Vina del Mar in 1955 ... and my favourite port was Valparaiso ... I often wonder if the family survived the Pinoche regime. Anyway, welcome aboard from Snowy

quintero
3rd August 2007, 23:33
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome messages. I have already spent at least 15 hours with ShipNostalgia. Internet and wifes do not mix, have to take it easy.

terence
3rd August 2007, 23:40
hey quintero did you get my email/? let me no terry music man
dont forget to look for the carman or carmen rosa ? cheers

junio
4th August 2007, 14:41
hello my seaman bro,
whts up? Be a true sailor, n explore d world. iam sailing last 7 yrs. n sailing is in my blood.i belong to d sailors family, from my great grand dad to me.my father n my bro both are masters, n me im 2nd officer.
join sea n see d world free.enjoy! god bless all sailors and their families. ameen.