united molasses and atholl line

charlesroberts
29th August 2007, 20:00
Hi to everybody,my name is chris,and i am looking for anybody who can give me some info on the shipping co's United Molasses and Atholl line,location of HQ and operating history.Thanks

Peter4447
29th August 2007, 20:57
Hi Charles

We have one member who I am sure will be pleased to help when he sees your post as he is very much of an Athel Line expert. In addition there is already an Athel Line Website that I am sure will be of great assistance in your search, just google Athel Line.

Regards
Peter4447(Thumb)

K urgess
29th August 2007, 20:57
Welcome to the crew from East Yorkshire, Chris.
A search of the forums may reveal some information. Meanwhile join in ad enjoy the voyage.

treeve
29th August 2007, 22:15
Hello Chris, and welcome.
What did you want on United Molasses and Athel .
I have covered most of it at my website, which does
indeed come up first on Google Search -
I did not realise that, Peter.
Also covers Anco and other related ships and companies.
Best Wishes, Raymond

gdynia
30th August 2007, 04:29
Welcome Onboard to SN and enjoy the Voyage

R58484956
30th August 2007, 17:21
Greetings Chris and welcome to SN. Enjoy the site and bon voyage.

Rossbay
31st August 2007, 11:50
Hello Chris and welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Greetings from Londonderry
Fred

benjidog
31st August 2007, 21:39
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

martrinbox
3rd August 2013, 19:23
Hi to everybody,my name is chris,and i am looking for anybody who can give me some info on the shipping co's United Molasses and Atholl line,location of HQ and operating history.Thanks
hi i have photos of crews of united molasses and ships lost in the second world war my email address is [email protected]

martrinbox
3rd August 2013, 19:25
hi i have photos of ships and crew lost in the second world war my email address is [email protected] thanks martin

billyboy
3rd August 2013, 23:09
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer